I have dry mouth I need alcohol free mouthwash
Am facing problem such as:
Problems eating, particularly chewing and swallowing dry crumbly foods such as crackers and cereals
Lack of taste when eating foods
Painful tongue and a need to drink water, particularly during the night
Bad breath, cracked lips and mouth sores
Here are the prevention Tips
- Use fluoride Alcohol free mouthwash.
- Floss and brush twice a day
- Drinking adequate water and other fluids is key to restoring the production of saliva.
- Avoid sugary and caffeinated beverages because these are drying agents that can caused dry mouth
- Chew sugar-free gum to help stimulate the salivary glands.
- Refrain from smoking, chewing tobacco; all of these are known to cause dry mouth.
drop your question here;