SHOE ODOR & SWEATY FEET
Have you Noticed
you sweat a lot on your feet and perceive odor from your shoe or feet
You have itchy feet
And probably Toenail fungus
Things to do to avoid shoe odor & sweaty feet.
- Wear shoes that allow your feet to breathe,
- Avoid shoes made of rubber.
- Wear synthetic socks instead of nylon, or 100% cotton.
- Use anti-fungal foot spray or foot powders.
- Use anti-bacterial shoe spray
- Dust your feet with foot powder
- Change your socks at least once times per day.
- Rotate your shoes and allow them to dry out between uses.
Good foot hygiene can prevent odor and sweat
Visit us https://www.paxo.com.ng/cat/nails-foot/
If you have questions drop your comment below.