How to clear acne and dark spot
Apply Lemon Juice
- Use a cotton ball or Q-tip to apply the juice onto your liver spots twice a day.
- It is a good idea to test this first on a small area of your face to see how your skin will react with the lemon juice.
- If you have sensitive skin, I recommend diluting the juice with a bit of water.
Use Aloe Vera Gel
- Extract fresh aloe Vera gel from an aloe leaf.
- Apply it directly on dark patches and black spots.
- Gently massage the area with your fingertips for a few minutes.
- Leave it on for 15 to 20 minutes, then rinse your face.
Apple Cider Vinegar
- Mix equal parts apple cider vinegar and water
- Apply this over your entire face, it acts as a toner.
- However, if you detest the smell, let the solution sit for 20 minutes before rinsing.
- Make a thick paste of 2 teaspoons of turmeric and a little milk and lemon juice.
- Apply it to the skin where there are black spots.
- Leave it on for a few minutes and then wash it off with lukewarm water.
- Slice up a potato into thin slices with a knife.
- Apply a tiny bit of water to the potato slices to make them wet and place them on the areas with dark spots.
- Leave the potato slices on for 10 minutes.
- Rub a few drops of almond oil between your fingers and apply it all over your face
- Make sure to apply a little extra on the dark spots. Do not wash
Last but not the least (beauty formulas on the spot treatment)
- A face treatment to target existing blemishes and prevent future breakouts
- The added benefit of Menthol and Peppermint provides a cooling and refreshing sensation to the skin.
- its exfoliating agent removes dead skin cells and unblocks pores.
- Its soothing properties calm irritated skin and help prevent future outbreaks.
March 26, 2018