How to get rid of bags under your eyes
- Cucumbers are a fantastic natural remedy to get rid of bags under-eye
- Take 2 slices of fresh refrigerated cucumber and place it on your eyes for 25 minutes.
- Relax with the cool soothing slices over your eyes and slip into a short nap,
- It will help refresh your mind as well as your eyes, and the anti-inflammatory properties of the cool cucumber will naturally help reduce puffy tissues.
- Stiffly beat a few egg whites and apply it around your eyes with a brush.
- It will result in making the area around and under the eye feel tighter and look less puffy.
- Leave it on for 20 minutes and then rinse your face in cold water.
Hydrate your body
- Drink as much water as possible.
- Hydrating reduces puffiness.
- So drink a glass of water whenever you notice your eyes getting a little droopy.
- Mix the baking soda well in the water and soak the cotton pads in it.
- Remove the excess water and place the pads on your eyes.
- Leave them on for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Remove the pads and rinse your face with cold water.
- Pat dry and moisturize.
- Slice a raw potato (after refrigerating for a couple of minutes) into two and circle the closed eyes gently with those halves.
- Place it on your eyes so that it also covers the puffed areas under your eyes and leave it like that for 15-20 minutes.
- You’ll notice a tremendous change in those bags as they’ll be diminished in size.
- Take chilled water in a bowl and add a few drops of vitamin E oil to it,
- Now mix the two well. Dip cotton pads in this mixture and place on the eyes for 20 minutes,
- This will help in reducing the swelling around the eyes.
April 4, 2018