How to get rid of body odor?
Sweating in general is actually the body’s natural way to regulate its temperature; however the body odor that comes with it can be a major turn off, body odor is sickly embarrassing they are usually the reason you stay away from friends and feel less confident about meeting new people. Body odor is produced when bacteria that lives on our skin breaks down the proteins in our sweat into different acids
The following are ways to get rid of body odor:
- Deodorant is your best friend: make deodorant your best friend, It protects against odors caused by perspiration, Leaving you with a sensation of energy and active freshness all day long.
- Lemon juice: lemon juice is a universal remedy, it works effectively to get rid of body odor, this is because lemon juice contains citric acid with active ingredients that makes your skin acidic when applied, apply lemon juice on areas you sweat a lot on daily basis.
- Cut back on odor triggering foods: your diet affects the smell you put off, here’s a list of diet dos and don’ts to prevent body odor: Foods with garlic and onion, too much red meat, processed food and excess alcohol.
- Keep your body clean: the rule is to bath at least once in a day.it is important to use anti-bacteria soap.
- Corn starch: cornstarch especially when mixed with some juice does miracle to your body, it is proven that corn starch controls the acidity and alkalinity of your skin, here by limiting the growth of bacteria.
To get any of our Deodorant or Roll-on click here