Is your skin sensitive?
- Are you getting those red spots and rashes more often than others?
- Is your skin getting burnt or tanned easily even if you are out in sun for a less time?
- Is your skin feeling uncomfortable with most of the cosmetics?
If your answer is ‘yes‘ for most of the questions, then no doubt your skin is sensitive in nature. Extra care and maintenance are required to protect your sensitive skin from the environment and prevent it from getting damaged. Now let us see what practices can be followed and what home remedies work in aiding your work towards sensitive skin care.
Watch what you’re buying
- It is very important to know the ingredients present in the product you’re buying to avoid any skin irritation which can occur after using.
Use mild facial cleansing wipes
- Instead of using harsh towels, try using facial wipes that just requires being patted on your skin than rubbing it.
Moisturize your skin
- Use a moisturizer that suits your skin, preferably organic.
Check what you eat
- Drink lots of water and fresh juices to keep your skin hydrated.
- This is the most important of beauty tips for sensitive skin.
- Some foods may react adversely to your skin and increase the sensitivity, Analyze and avoid them.
Choose Cosmetics Carefully
- Always choose cosmetic products which are “Fragrance-free” because most of the cosmetics with fragrance may react on your sensitive skin to create problems.
- It is much better if you choose products labeled “No artificial colors”.