Kick off “Breast Cancer”
Have you notice these following unusual changes in your breast
Skin irritation or dimpling.
Nipple retraction (turning inward)
Redness or thickening of the nipple or breast skin.
Keep Breast Cancer out Of Your Future with these simple tips
- Don’t Smoke
- Consider breast-feeding
- Wash your bra
- Do not wear bra while sleeping
- Always cover your chest completely when you’re under the sun
- Use a deodorant not an antiperspirant
- squeeze your breast often
- Avoid Birth Control Pills, Particularly After Age 35 or If You Smoke
- Eat Your Fruits & Vegetables – and Avoid Too Much Alcohol, A healthy diet can help lower the risk of breast cancer
- Keep Weight in Check
- Reduce the toxins around you.
Drop your question and comment here