Mothers are we teaching our kids the benefit of oral hygiene
As a caring mum have u wondered why you perceive odor after brushing your kids’ teeth every day
The sticky whitish film on their teeth
The swelling reddish gum
Or the line across their teeth
Have you ever ask to find out the cause of these?
Don’t worry we are here to help you out
- The use of proper oral hygiene keeps the kids safe from bacteria that destroy their teeth
- Before baby milk teeth appear, gently wipe gums and inside of the mouth, with a clean, warm cloth every day, especially after meal and before bed
- Use a pea-sized amount of fluoride toothpaste at two years old.
- Provide healthy foods
- Make sure you brush and floss your child’s teeth twice daily,
- Be sure to avoid sugary foods. Foods that are high in acid, such as citrus fruits, will weaken and make your kids tooth vulnerable to bacteria
The fact that your child milk teeth would eventually fall off does not mean you should ignore the oral care. Good oral health habits prevents tooth decay in the first set of teeth, and the hygiene habits your child learns sticks with him throughout his/her life time
Leave your comment with us or ask your questions here?