Plaque and tartar on your teeth can lead to serious gum disease
Who doesn’t love that minty kick that comes from a swig of mouthwash?
And your oral rinse could be doing more than just giving your breath a makeover, it could be chock full of health benefits, too.
Just check out the label on your mouthwash container, and you may find that it’s a plaque zapper, a teeth whitener, perhaps even a gum-disease fighter.
Brushing your teeth only reaches 25% of your mouth leaving plaque bacteria in the hard to reach places in your mouth.
Using Beauty formulas Tartar Control twice a day after brushing and flossing is proven to:
- Kills germs left behind after brushing and flossing.
- Reduces plaque more than brushing alone.
- Provides long-lasting fresh breath protection.
- Maintains healthy gums.
- Reduces tartar build up.
- It offers complete cavity, decay and plague protection when it is used in rinsing the mouth frequently.
- With its tartar control formula, it takes out unpleasant odour and helps keep teeth naturally white.
The mouthwash prevents build-up of cavities and tooth decay that can be caused by various food, snacks, drinks and more. It is easy to use by just pouring some into your mouth and rinse full strength for some second morning and night; do not swallow. It has fresh glacial mint aroma that leaves mouth with nice fresh breath all day, liquid content is sealed in 500ml plastic container with cover and is alcohol free.
Kingly click here to get yours