The History of Henna and how it is made
Henna Obtained from the leaves of the Lawsonia plant and native to the Middle East, Egypt and India, henna is the oldest and most used vegetable dye in history. It has been used as far back as the Bronze Age for dying the skin, hair and nails. The leaves are dried and made into a paste to form the basis of henna. When the leaves are ground, they produce reddish tannin dye molecules that bond extremely well with proteins, making hair fibers stronger and therefore particularly effective as a hair colorant. The proteins and botanicals in henna wax protect the hair from harmful UV rays. With its natural burgundy color, it is popular today for coloring gray hair without the harsh use of Chemical.
- Beauty Formulas Henna Hair Treatment wax is a deep conditioner that instantly restores and renews dull, lifeless hair within a few minutes. The hair wax conditioner includes henna leaves that are grounded into a powder to help with conditioning the hair.is more than just a conditioner.
Benefits of Henna Treatment Wax
- It provides nourishment to your hair
- Strengthen and thicken hair strands
- Smooth the cuticle of the hair
- Eliminate or reduce dandruff
- Promote growth due to its antibacterial and antifungal properties
- Reduce hair loss
- It is permanent and with regular application, easy to intensify the colour especially on grey hair.
For best results, use henna wax as you would any other conditioner. The wax mixture itself is rather glutinous, so make sure you apply generously. After shampooing, towel dry your hair well and apply the wax with your fingers and massage into the scalp and hair. Wrap your hair with a damp towel for 15 to 30 minutes before rinsing off. For best results, and to keep hair in best condition, use on a weekly basis.
Avocado Treatment Wax
Pure Avocado Oil is extracted from the ripe fruit and is an excellent ingredient for adding shine and luster whilst helping to restore and repair damaged hair. Avocado Oil Treatment Wax is more than just a conditioner it provides nourishment for the hair. Avocado Oil Treatment Wax used regularly will make it stronger, healthier and more lustrous sufficient for approximate 10 Application
Benefit of Avocado treatment wax
- Promotes Hair Growth
- Prevents Dandruff
- Revitalizes Hair
The list of benefits of avocado for hair is quite long. As well as being a superb way to treat dry hair, avocados can also be used to treat a dry and itchy scalp
The natural oils and nutrients of avocado make it a great treatment for damaged and frizzy hair
Perfect on natural hair
Beauty formulas treatment; wax when used regularly will help to condition your scalp, strengthen your hair and make it healthier and more lustrous.
Should you have any question, just drop your comment below, Thank you. Have a great week ahead.